Please find below some useful links to websites and services that we at Christchurch Sailing Club think can provide information which can be used for a range of things.
- BBC Weather – Christchurch BBC Weather forecast for next 10 days for Christchurch
- Boats and Outboards
- Burgees.com – Site showing Burgees from around the world
- Cherbourg Information Information for Cherboug and Port Chantereyne Marina where CSC members are entitled to a discount
- CSC Magazine Autumn Winter 2016/2017
- CSC Spring / Summer Magazine 2016 Spring Summer Edition
- Evolution Yachts Information
- Finn World Masters Results 2016 The results from this year’s Finn Masters featuring CSC entrants
- Fly Pic You Tube Video of Mudeford Run Christchurch Harbour entrance at low tide of 0.35m An Aerial view of the channel.
- Greenwich Mean Time
- ISAF – Rules of Racing The Official Website of the International Sailing Federation – The Racing Rules of Sailing
- Kathy Mansfield Photography Site The website of Kathy Mansfield who took the photograph of Mariquita that now adorns the club wall.
- Marinas.Com – Aerial Photos of Harbours around the world, including the South Coast and Brittany
- Mars Database- Database of VHF Ship/Yacht Installations
- National Coastwatch Institution Link to NCI website including CH65 for contacting NCI
- Navitus Bay Wind Park The official website of Eneco & EDF Enegy for the proposed Wind Farm
- Poole Harbour Sea Survival
- Racing Rules Quiz – UK Halsey Sailmakers Racing Rules Quiz – UK Halsey Sailmakers
- Royal Yachting Association RYA website covering all aspects of sailing
- Solent Shallows
- XC Weather Popular weather site with excellent graphics
- Yacht & Yachting Article on the Finn Masters 2014 Article from Yachts and Yachting detailing Winter Sailing Results