JEANNEAU Sun 2000 COMFORT
I’ve owned Kittiwake for the last 9 years and is in very good condition for a 2003 boat. She is easy to sail, has enough cockpit space for 3-6 adults and I’ve done many weekends away.
Very good looking boat with dreadnought bow and open transom – she goes as well as she looks!! Lifting keel means draught of 12inches – no skin fittings – she can creek crawl and take the ground.
The comfort version comes with a water tank, sink and tap and a camping cooker. There is a v berth and two singles.
The boat has many upgrades:
- new Crusader main and Genoa for 2015 season, still in excellent condition and new weather strip on Genoa this year
- Lazy jacks and stack pack
- asymmetric spinnaker
- Yamaha F8 four stroke with sail prop and charging circuit – bought new in 2017
- Raymarine tiller helm
- Garmin colour chart plotter / fish finder
- 20w solar panel, distribution panel, battery monitor etc
- Bruce anchor, chain and rode
Comes with single axle braked trailer. This has been used for storage since I’ve had the boat so will require recommissioning which will be done if the full price is achieved.
Lying Christchurch, Dorset
Get in touch
You need to be logged in to respond.