Home / Links
- Fly Pic You Tube Video of Mudeford Run (Updated Fwb 2018) Christchurch Harbour entrance at low tide of 0.35m An Aerial view of the channel.
- Yachts and Yachting online news for CSC Yachts and Yachting online articles about Christchurch Sailing Club
- Boats and Outboards
- Burgees.com – Site showing Burgees from around the world
- Cherbourg Information Information for Cherboug and Port Chantereyne Marina where CSC members are entitled to a discount
- Evolution Yachts Information
- Greenwich Mean Time
- ISAF – Rules of Racing The Official Website of the International Sailing Federation – The Racing Rules of Sailing
- Kathy Mansfield Photography Site The website of Kathy Mansfield who took the photograph of Mariquita that now adorns the club wall.
- Marinas.Com – Aerial Photos of Harbours around the world, including the South Coast and Brittany
- Mars Database- Database of VHF Ship/Yacht Installations
- National Coastwatch Institution Link to NCI website including CH65 for contacting NCI
- Poole Harbour Sea Survival
- Royal Yachting Association RYA website covering all aspects of sailing