Published 17:56 on 14 May 2021
CSC Bar Reopens
What a good start for the first day since reopening the club.
First through the door were Mike Boulton and Bob Webb, closely followed by others who wanted to enjoy a pint or two.
The evening was busy with club members which created a nice ambience for the visiting 6 prospective new members.
Thank you all for your support.
CSC Club Catering Reopens
We're back!! Ginger Carrot Catering are thrilled to be able to welcome you all again for dining at Christchurch Sailing Club. Our kitchen is stocked and the team are raring to go. We can't wait to show you some exciting new menu items we have created during this difficult time. We envisage high demand so please book in advance especially Friday & Saturday evenings not to mention to get in early for our delicious Sunday Roasts. Use the link below for more detail;
To book a table please phone 01202 483150 option 3 during catering times or email: email@example.com
Catering will be available this week during lunchtimes, Wednesday to Sunday and evenings, Thursday to Saturday.
Some restrictions will still apply and we would ask you to follow the following COVID 19 rules and regulations when visiting the clubroom;
1. Table service will continue for both drinks and food orders.
2. Face masks are to be worn when moving in and around the clubhouse.
3. We ask that everyone either scan in the NHS check and trace app or sign in at the main clubroom door.
4. You can meet indoors with up to 6 people. There is a maximum of 6 people per table, or 2 family groups.
5. You can now meet outdoors in groups of upto 30.
Last updated 09:17 on 31 May 2021